Western New England Bancorp, Inc. (“WNEB”), headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts, is the Massachusetts-chartered stock holding company for Westfield Bank (“Westfield” or the “Bank”), a federally charted savings bank organized in 1853. Westfield is a full-service, community oriented financial institution offering a full range of commercial and retail products and services as well as wealth management financial products. Currently, the Bank has 25 branches and 25 free-standing ATMs, and an additional 23 seasonal or temporary ATMs, serving Hampden County and Hampshire County in western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut.

Where is Western New England Bancorp, Inc.'s common stock listed?

Our common stock is listed on the NASDAQ under the symbol WNEB.
For more detailed stock information, please visit our Stock Information page.

back to top

How can I make changes regarding my stock certificates?

Shareholders who wish to make the following changes, please contact Western New England Bancorp, Inc.'s Transfer Agent below.

Change name, address or ownership of stock

Report lost stock certificate

Replace lost dividend check

Change registration on existing account

Obtain account status

Receive duplicate Forms 1099

Mailing Address:
Courier Delivery:
P.O. Box 43006
Providence RI 02940-3006

Overnight Mailing Address:
Computershare Shareholder Services
150 Royall St., Suite 101
Canton, MA 02021

1-800-368-5948 toll free from the United States and Canada

Your account may be managed online via Investor Relations at www.computershare.com/investor, a cost-free web tool for shareholders, where you will be able to view your account details, update your account information and process various transactions.

back to top

How can I receive Email alerts from Western New England Bancorp, Inc. ?

To sign up for Email alerts on our Events, Documents, Press Releases and closing stock price information visit our Email Notification page.

back to top

How can I request additional information from Western New England Bancorp, Inc. ?

You can contact us via our Information Request page.

back to top